Family Immigration

If you are intending to immigrate to the UK with your family, Fairmont Lawyers can help. We urge you to take our Free Eligibility Assessment now & see if you qualify for any of the UK family visas.

Individual Immigration

Top London Immigration law firm specialising in Individual Immigration advice for visa applicants and all personal immigration matters for the best outcome.

Business Immigration

There are a number of UK business visas and schemes for those wishing to migrate to the UK as part of the business immigration stream. Contact us to run through what options may be best for you.


The impact of Brexit on the UK depends on a “hard” or “soft” Brexit. Find out how Brexit may affect your status in the UK, and mitigate against any negative ramifications on you, your work and family.


If you need realistic and useful advice on your immigration matter, speak to one of our specialist advisers on our free immigration advice platform. Call us to find out more.

Weekend Service

Should you need an appointment on a weekend to discuss your immigration matter, Fairmont Lawyers is happy to speak with you and consider taking your case on. We run a full service on Saturday and Sunday as well as weekdays.

Same Day Service

We can assist you with a same day premium service should you a decision on the same day. Contact us to find out more about our premium & same day services.

Tier 2 General visa

The Tier 2 visa also known as a work visa is the foremost way for UK immigration trained workers coming to the UK to take up employment. The need to apply for this visa will first be as a result of a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship… Read more.

Spouse visa

The UK spouse visa, also known as marriage visa or settlement visa, allows a person who is a non-EEA national or married to a non-British citizen to live together in the UK. The spouse Visa permits… Read more.

Student Visa

If you are intending to study in the UK, you will be needing to apply for the student visa, going through the Home Office. The UK Tier 4 visa, also known as student visa allows immigrants and non-EEA nationals… Read more.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) is another term for Permanent Residence in the UK. It is the right of abode granted to non-British citizens or non-EEA nationals who have been of good character and have been settling in the… Read more.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur

The Tier 1 Entrepreneur is an individual under the Tier 1 visa category who is granted a visa with the right to set up a business or invest in the UK. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa allows foreigners or international businesspersons… Read more.


Naturalisation is the process of an immigrant converting from having Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) to becoming a British citizen. This process is able to be completed after the applicant has had… Read more.

Permanent Residence

If you have been in the UK for 5 years then you may be entitled to a Permanent Residence card. While it is by no means a legal requirement, there are certain situations in which having a… Read more.

EEA Family Permit

The EEA family permit is for non-EEA citizens to enter an EEA country as long as they have an EEA citizen in their extended family. This, as you can imagine, is an especially useful permit for visiting the UK